Single-Arm, Dose-Finding Pilot Trial of Single-Agent Bortezomib in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory AIDS-Associated Kaposi Sarcoma With Correlative Assessments of KSHV and HIV
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary)
- Indications Kaposi's sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jun 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.