A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Center, Repeat-Dose, Comparison of the Analgesic Efficacy and Safety of Q8003 With Oxycodone and Morphine for the Management of Acute Moderate to Severe Postoperative Pain Following Bunionectomy Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Morphine; Morphine/oxycodone; Oxycodone
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jul 2011 A New Drug Application for Morphine/oxycodone has been submitted to the US FDA based on the results from this trial.
- 31 Aug 2010 This trial has been discussed at a symposium entitled "Dual Opioid Therapy: Changing the Paradigm" at the 13th World Congree of Pain in Montreal, according to a QRxPharma media release.
- 04 May 2010 The secondary endpoint's 'Additional treatment required', 'Time-to-additional-treatment', and 'Analgesic consumption' have been met according to additional results reported in a QRxPharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History