Early vs. Delayed EVERolimus in de Novo HEART Transplant Recipients: Optimization of the Safety/Efficacy Profile (EVERHEART Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Heart transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EVERHEART
- Sponsors Novartis
- 06 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2013 Interim results (n=100) presented at the 16th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
- 18 May 2013 Interim results (n=100) presented at the American Transplant Congress - 13th Joint Congress of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons and the American Society of Transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History