A Phase 2a Study of Daclatasvir (BMS-790052) in Combination With Peginterferon Alfa-2a(Pegasys) and Ribavirin (Copegus) in Japanese Subjects With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 18 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2010 Primary outcome amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.