Efficacy and safety of Beclomethasone dipropionate, gastro-resistant, prolonged release tablets (CHF1514) compared to oral prednisone, in a 8-week treatment period, in patients with active ulcerative colitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BETA
- Sponsors Chiesi Farmaceutici
- 24 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 244 to 300.
- 26 Nov 2009 New trial record