A Randomized, Controlled, Parallel Group, Double-blind, Multi-center, Phase II Study to Assess the Clinical- and Immunological Activity,as Well as the Safety and Tolerability of Different Doses/Formulations of AFFITOPE AD02 Administered Repeatedly to Patients With Early Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Affitope AD02 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AFFiRiS
- 01 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2012 NCT reports Planned Number of Patients is 300 and Actual Initiation Date is 1 Sep 2010.
- 08 Jun 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History