An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase 1b/2 Study of E7080 Alone, and in Combination With Everolimus in Subjects With Unresectable Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma Following One Prior VEGF-Targeted Treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenvatinib (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Study 205
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd
- 12 Oct 2017 Results comparing survival differences between crossover non-crossover using networked data from HOPE 205, CHECKMATE-025,TARGET, AXIS, RECORD-1, METEOR studies, presented at the 20th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 27 Mar 2017 According to an Eisai Co Ltd media release, based on the data from this study, German Federal Joint Committee (G-BA) has confirmed the additional benefit of lenvatinib in combination with everolimus for the treatment of adults with advanced RCC versus everolimus alone.
- 19 Dec 2016 This trial has been completed in Spain according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History