Omega-3-Polyunsaturated Fatty-Acids (N3-Pufa) In Patients With Severe Chronic Heart Failure:Effects On Endothelial Function, Left Ventricular Remodelling, Natriuretic Peptide Levels, And Exercise Capacity.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Omega-3-acid ethyl esters (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms n3-PUFA-HF
- 12 Jul 2010 Actual initiation date (Sep 2005) added, additional trial acronym n3-PUFA-HF identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.