A Phase II Study of Twice Daily Cytarabine, Fludarabine, and Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin in Acute Myelogenous Leukemia and High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Gemtuzumab ozogamicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Nov 2011 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center 2009-0781).