An open-label, single-arm phase II study of everolimus (RAD001) in patients with relapsed/refractory classical Hodgkin lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 11 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 14 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.