Once-a-day Regimen or Steroid Withdrawal in de Novo Kidney Transplant Recipients Treated With Everolimus, Cyclosporine and Steroids: a 12-month, Prospective, Randomized, Multicenter, Open-label Study. The EVIDENCE Study (EVerolImus Once-a-Day rEgimen With Neoral Versus Corticosteroid Elimination).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVIDENCE
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 16th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.