A Pilot Study of Pharmacokinetics, Tolerance and Efficacy of Raltegravir Combined to Two Fully Active Molecules Among Nucleosi(ti)de Analogs and Enfuvirtide Before and After Liver Transplant in HIV Infected Patients With End Stage Liver Disease (ANRS 148 LIVERAL).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Enfuvirtide
- Indications HIV-1 infections; Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms LIVERAL; LIVERAL-ANRS 148
- 17 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2012 Actual patient number 13 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.