A 12-Week, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multinational, Phase IIb Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 60mg AZD9668 Administered Orally Twice Daily to Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) on Treatment With Budesonide/Formoterol.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Alvelestat; Budesonide/formoterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Dec 2011 Results published in Respiratory Medicine.
- 26 Aug 2010 Actual end date added to 1 Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History