A 3-Armed Prospective Randomized Controlled, Open-Labeled Phase II Trial to Evaluate Late Introduction of Cyclosporine or Everolimus Versus a 5-day Delay of Cyclosporine in Combination With MMF in Liver Transplant Recipients With MELD-Scores greater than or equal to 25.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary) ; Basiliximab; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms BUILT01
- 04 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 02 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2009-017192-26).
- 30 Jun 2011 Trial phase changed from III to II/III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.