A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of CNTO 328 (Anti-IL-6 Monoclonal Antibody) Plus Best Supportive Care Compared With Best Supportive Care in Subjects With Multicentric Castleman's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Siltuximab (Primary)
- Indications Giant lymph node hyperplasia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 25 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Belgium according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 14 May 2017 This trial has been completed in France (end date: 1 Mar 2017).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History