A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Alogliptin Plus Metformin, Alogliptin Alone, or Metformin Alone in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alogliptin (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AM7D
- Sponsors Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 01 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Proportion-of-glycosylated-haemoglobin' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History