Randomized, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Burden in Patients Receiving Cyclosporine (Neoral or CSA) Versus Tacrolimus (Prograf) in de Novo Liver Recipients Receiving Mycophenolate Sodium (Myfortic): Assessment of Biomarkers for Recurrent HCV Infection Post-liver Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Tacrolimus
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 14 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2009 New trial record