A randomized double blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial to assess the effects of taspoglutide (RO5073031) on cardiovascular outcomes in subjects with inadequately controlled type 2 diabetes and established cardiovascular disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Taspoglutide (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMERGE-8; T-EMERGE-8
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial centre, investigators identified as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 12 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.