Phase II Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of an Inactivated Non-adjuvanted A(H1N1)v Influenza Vaccine in Pregnant Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype; Pregnancy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PREFLUVAC
- 10 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 1 Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.