Front-line Treatment of Ph Positive (Ph+)/Bcr-Abl Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) With Two Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors (TKI) (Imatinib and Nilotinib). A Phase II Exploratory Multicentric Study in Elderly Patients and in Patients Unfit for Program of Intensive Therapy and Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation. GIMEMA Protocol LAL1408. EudraCT 2009-01327122.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Nilotinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Methotrexate; Prednisone
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jun 2015 Interim results in 39 patients presented at the 20th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 30 Mar 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2010 Actual initiation date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.