Mechanisms of Atheroprotection by Fenofibric Acid (ABT 335) Added to a Statin in Subjects With Insulin Resistance (Hypertriglyceridemia and Low HDL-C).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Choline fenofibrate (Primary)
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia; Low HDL cholesterol
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 28 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2010 Additional trial identifier 00030151 identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.