One Year Exploratory Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Belimumab for Normalization of Alloantibody Levels in Sensitized Patients Awaiting Kidney Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Feb 2013 Trial association changed from Human Genome Sciences to GlaxoSmithKline, as Human Genome Sciences acquired by GlaxoSmithKline.
- 10 Jan 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.