A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Phase 3 Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Beclomethasone Dipropionate Hydrofluoroalkane (BDP HFA) Nasal Aerosol in Subjects 12 Years of Age and Older With SAR.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis; Tree pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2012 Results published in Allergy and Asthma Proceedings.
- 22 May 2012 Actual patient number changd from 484 to 340 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2010 Results presented at the ACAAI-2010, according to a Teva media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History