A Study to Evaluate the Persistence of the Antibody Response Elicited by 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (13vPnC) in Healthy Adults Who Have Previously Been Vaccinated With Either 2 Doses of 13vPnC or 13vPnC and 23-valent Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine in Different Sequential Order in Study 6115A1-3010 or 6115A1 3005
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Pneumococcal vaccine
- Indications Pneumococcal infections; Pneumonia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms AB PERSISTENCE
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 15 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed, ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jan 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. (NCT01025336).
- 09 Dec 2009 New trial record