A phase I/IIa study of the safety, immunogenicity and parasite growth inhibitory activity of AMA1-C1 Alhydrogel + CPG 7909, an asexual blood stage vaccine for Plasmodium falciparum Malaria.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Agatolimod (Primary) ; Malaria vaccine (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 15 Oct 2011 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports accrual to date changed from 447% to 100%.
- 07 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 07 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2010 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.