A Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Randomized, Dose Ranging, Multiple-Site Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Desoximetasone Topical Sprays (0.05%, 0.25%) in Patients With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Desoximetasone (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Taro Pharmaceuticals USA
- 19 Jan 2012 Actual patient number is 151 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2012 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.