A Phase 2b Multicenter, Randomized, Open Label, Comparative Trial of MPC-4326 in Combination With a Two to Three Drug Optimized Background Regimen Versus an Optimized, Three to Four Drug Antiretroviral Regimen for the Treatment of Triple Class Antiretroviral Experienced, HIV-1 Infected Subjects Failing Current Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Antiretrovirals; Bevirimat; Darunavir; Raltegravir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2010 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.