A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active- and Placebo- Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ABT-288 in Subjects With Mild-to-Moderate Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs ABT 288 (Primary) ; Donepezil
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jul 2012 Results presented at the 2012 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease.
- 19 Jul 2012 This trial was terminated for futility after 242 patients had been randomised according to the conference abstract
- 19 Apr 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History