A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-centre, 2-week Treatment Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Fluticasone Furoate Nasal Spray 110 mcg in the Treatment in the Treatment of Uncomplicated Acute Rhinosinusitis in Adults and Adolescents ≥ 12 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Rhinosinusitis
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.