Phase I, Dose-Escalation Study of Iodine-131 Anti-B1 Antibody for Patients With Previously Treated Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma With More Than 25% Bone Marrow Involvement.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iodine-131 tositumomab (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Dec 2009 New trial record