A Phase I Open, Non-randomised, Single-centre Study to Assess the Metabolism, Excretion and Pharmacokinetics of AZD1152 and AZD1152 hQPA Following Intravenous Administration of [14C]-AZD1152 in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Barasertib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 19 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.