Phase II Study of Combination of Thymoglobulin, Cyclosporine, Methylprednisone, and Granulocyte Colony-stimulating Factor (GCSF) in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Aplastic Anemia or With Hypoplastic or Low/Intermediate-1 Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Filgrastim; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Aplastic anaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 53 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.