Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of MP03-36 (0.15% Solution) and MP03-33 (0.10% Solution) in Children Ages >6 to <12 With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Azelastine (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jun 2012 Actual patient number changed from 491 to 489 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.