A Phase I, Open-label, Dose-escalation, Safety, Pharmacokinetic, and Pharmacodynamic Study of Intravenously Administered ATI-1123, a Liposomal Docetaxel Formulation, on an Every 3 Week Schedule, in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jun 2012 Additional data were presented, according to an Azaya Therapeutics media release.
- 06 Dec 2011 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 36, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.