A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Active Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy + Safety of IV + Oral Delafloxacin Compared With Vancomycin + Aztreonam in Patients With Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections (ABSSSI)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Delafloxacin (Primary) ; Delafloxacin (Primary) ; Aztreonam; Vancomycin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROCEED
- Sponsors Melinta Therapeutics
- 08 Oct 2017 Results (n=1492) of pooled analysis of this and other phase III trial assessing safety presented at the IDWeek 2017.
- 08 Oct 2017 Results (n=1042) of this and other phase III trial presented at the IDWeek 2017.
- 25 Sep 2017 According to a Melinta Therapeutics media release, data will be presented at upcoming IDWeek 2017 annual scientific meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History