Phase II Study of RAD001 and Bevacizumab in Recurrent Ovarian, Peritoneal, and Fallopian Tube Cancer An Investigator-initiated, Single-institution Trial at Magee-Womens Hospital.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RADBEV
- 07 Jun 2016 Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 15 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.