A Phase IIb, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 2-Period Adaptive Crossover Polysomnography Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MK-6096 in Patients With Primary Insomnia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Filorexant (Primary)
- Indications Insomnia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 15 Mar 2016 Results published in the International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology
- 15 Mar 2016 Primary endpoint (Sleep efficiency ) has been met, according to the results published in the International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 25 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.