A Randomized, Multi-center, Phase II Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Bioactivity of Repeated Intravitreal Injections of iCo-007 as Monotherapy or in Combination With Ranibizumab or Laser Photocoagulation in the Treatment of Diabetic Macular Edema With Involvement of the FoveAL Center (the iDEAL Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs ICO-007 (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms iDEAL
- 28 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to an iCo Therapeutics media release.
- 09 Jun 2014 According to an iCo Therapeutics media release, final dosing of iCo-007 injections is complete and last patient follow-up visit at 12 month is expected to be in June 2014. Safety reports and secondary endpoints data are expected in Q4 2014.
- 09 Jun 2014 Results (Top-line primary endpoint data) published in an iCo Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History