A Phase 3, Randomized, Controlled, Multi-Center, Open-Label Study to Compare Tivozanib (AV-951) to Sorafenib in Subjects With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (TIVO-1).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tivozanib (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIVO-1
- Sponsors AVEO Oncology
- 05 Oct 2017 According to an Aveo Oncology media release, the results from TIVO-3 and the TIVO-1 trial will support regulatory approval of tivozanib in the U.S. as a first and third line treatment for RCC
- 28 Aug 2017 Results published in an AVEO Oncology Media Release.
- 28 Aug 2017 According to an AVEO Oncology media release, European Commission (EC) has approved FOTIVDA (tivozanib) for the treatment of adult patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC) in the European Union plus Norway and Iceland.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History