A Phase 1 Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of 3 Ascending Dose Levels of a 3-Antigen Staphylococcus Aureus Vaccine (SA3Ag) in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Staphylococcus aureus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2011 Results were presented at the 21st European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID) and 27th International Congress of Chemotherapy (ICC).
- 21 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History