A 4-month, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled, Multi-centre, Parallel-Group Study, With an Optional 2-month Extension, to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of AZD1656 as Add-on Treatment to Metformin in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 1656 (Primary) ; Glipizide
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Dec 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 530 to 540 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 08 Dec 2011 Results presented at the 21st World Diabetes Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History