A Phase I/II Open-Label, Non-Randomized Dose Escalation Study of Immunoconjugate L-DOS47 as a Monotherapy in Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs L-DOS 47 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Helix BioPharma
- 27 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in a Helix BioPharma media release.
- 11 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 11 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History