A Phase I/II Open-Label, Non-Randomized Dose Escalation Study of Immunoconjugate L-DOS47 as a Monotherapy in Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs L-DOS 47 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Helix BioPharma
- 11 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 11 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Mar 2017 Results from the phase I portion of this trial will be presented at the 9th International Conference of Contemporary Oncology meeting, according to a Helix BioPharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History