A Phase I/II Open-Label, Non-Randomized Dose Escalation Study of Immunoconjugate L-DOS47 as a Monotherapy in Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs L-DOS 47 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Helix BioPharma
- 05 Jan 2018 According to a Helix BioPharma media release, as per the Trial Steering Committee's recommendation, the Company has decided not to continue with this study.
- 05 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as reported in a Helix BioPharma media release.
- 27 Oct 2017 According to a Helix BioPharma media release. Enrolment in the first stage of the Phase II component of this study (n=21) has been completed. A Trial Steering Committee Meeting will be organized before the end of the year to review safety and efficacy data and determine if the second stage of the study will be open to enrolment.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History