Patient Acceptability of Ipratropium Bromide/Albuteroll Delivered by the Respimat Inhaler in Adults With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Salbutamol/ipratropium bromide (Primary) ; Ipratropium bromide; Salbutamol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.