An Open Label, Dose Escalation, Safety and Pharmacokinetics Phase 1 Study With Ombrabulin Administered as a 30-minute Intravenous Infusion in Combination With Cisplatin Administered as an Intravenous Infusion Every 3 Weeks in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin; Ombrabulin
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.