A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Placebo Controlled, Multi-center Study of Fixed Dose Combinations of Solifenacin Succinate (6 mg and 9 mg) With Tamsulosin Hydrochloride OCAS 0.4 mg and Tamsulosin Hydrochloride OCAS 0.4 mg Monotherapy, in Male Subjects With Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) Associated With Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) With a Substantial Storage Component.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin/tamsulosin (Primary) ; Tamsulosin
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEPTUNE
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 01 Aug 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register: DRKS00004041).
- 28 Feb 2012 Results presented at the 27th Congress of the European Association of Urology.
- 29 Mar 2011 Actual end date (1 Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History