A Phase 2, Multi-Center, Single-Arm Study Evaluating Carboplatin/Gemcitabine in Combination With BSI-201 in Patients With Platinum-Resistant Recurrent Ovarian Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Gemcitabine; Iniparib
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Sep 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 48 to 43
- 05 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.