Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial to Determine the Capacity of VAK694 to Elicit Long Term Immune Tolerance When Combined With Subcutaneous Allergen Immunotherapy for the Treatment of Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VAK 694 (Primary) ; Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 31 Oct 2015 Primary endpoint (intra-dermal late phase response to allergen measure: wheal diameter) has been met as per the results published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- 31 Oct 2015 Results published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- 24 Apr 2012 Actual end date (October 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.