Phase II Study Evaluating Treatment With Oral Navelbine [vinorelbine] and Cisplatin Administered Weekly and Concomitant Radiotherapy in Elderly Patients With no Operable NSCLC.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Vinorelbine (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RACCOSA
- 09 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 09 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.