A Phase II Study of Elacytarabine (CP-4055) Plus Idarubicin as Second Course Remission-Induction Therapy in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Elacytarabine (Primary) ; Idarubicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aqualis
- 10 Dec 2012 Final results have been presented at the 2012 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH) according to a Clavis Pharma media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
- 13 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Clavis Pharma media release.
- 13 Nov 2012 Final results are due to be reported in December 2012 at the American Society of Haematology meeting.